Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Homemade Baked Sweet Potato fries


I came across multiple variations to this recipe on Pinterest. I improvised it to suit my taste.

Ingredients:-
1 Large Sweet Potato
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Herbs / spices of your choice (I used oregano & Crushed Pepper).
Hint of Salt

Method:-

Wash, Skin & Chop the sweet Potato in any desired form.You can slice them into thin Chips/wedges. I chose to chop them to resemble french fries. Then I drizzled some EVOO on them , seasoned them with some salt, crushed pepper & oregano.

Then I preheated the oven at 350 Deg F. I spread all of the fries on a baking sheet (if you desire you may also line the sheet with parchment paper) . Then bake till they get toasted & golden brown. Remember to flip them occasionally during the baking process. The baking time may differ depending how thin u have sliced the sweet potato. 

No comments:

Post a Comment