Monday, October 6, 2014

Homemade Mango Icecream

I love mangoes. I recently bought a can of Alphonso Mangoes from the store n decided I shud use it to make some Mango ice cream. Here's my version of a quick n simple recipe for yummy Mango Ice cream.


Quick n easy 4 ingredient Mango Ice cream recipe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2 cups + 2 Tbsp sweetened Mango Puree
1/2 cup condensed milk
2 cups or 1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 - 2 tbsp lime/Lemon juice

Chill all ingredients n mix together. Pour in an Ice cream maker. I use the Kitchen Aid Ice cream bowl attachment. Follow the instruction by the manufacturer. 

Once done set in a Freezer safe container. I used Pirex glass bowl with lids to store them in the freezer.
Lime/Lemon juice acts as a secret ingredient. It helps bring out the Mango flavor in it.

U can substitute Mango puree for any other fruit of ur choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment